Microwave ovens are a very essential appliance in the kitchen. It plays a big role in making the lives of many parents and workers less of a hassle. Read reviews properly if you want to look for best over the range microwave 2020. But, because of the many brands and kinds of microwaves that are in the market today, people are often confused, what’s best for them.
Several Types Of Microwave Oven
- Convection Oven– is a kind of microwave oven that is used for heating food for fast consumption. This is favorable to the working population, who doesn’t have time to cook food. This type of microwave uses convection in heating up and it’s fitted with a fan, to make sure that the heat is evenly spread.
- Grill Oven– this appliance or microwave is used to cook crispy food like kebabs and meats and is useful for cooking some foods brown. This is capable of long cooking that can last 90 minutes.
- Solo Oven– This a basic microwave and is used to heat food uniformly. This is okay for heating snack foods or light foods.
- Over the range– With this oven, the range hood can be installed on the wall and over the stove. This allows the microwave to combine with the ventilation to save space in small areas.
- Countertop ovens– these microwaves are good for people who don’t want to make another oven fitting in their kitchen. They just want to put their ovens on top of a counter or the table.
- Built-in Oven– This type of oven is to be built with the cabinets. This will make your kitchen neater and give you more space in your counters for other purposes.
These are the common types of microwaves in the market today.
The Best Way Touse A Microwave Oven
- The first is to open its door by pushing the button or by pulling the door. Avoid hard pressing the button or forcing it open. This will cause damage to the oven door.
- Place the mug or the plates inside the oven. Make sure that your mug is microwavable to avoid accidents and damages.
- Close the door and set the time. Do not keep on turning your knob on the reverse, to avoid damaging your knob.
- Once done, remove your food and gently close back the door.
- Don’t forget to clean the oven after using it.
OTR microwave or a countertop microwave oven is a very important appliance, but, its equally important to maintain your oven, to make it last.