Banner ads are also referred to as image ads or display ads. These are essentially image-based advertisements that are very popular online since they enable advertisers to display their products and services on the Internet in a cost-effective manner. In addition to this, banner ads also provide increased ad targeting and recognition for brands.
Prior to the creation of a display promotional banner, there are different requirements you will need to consider first. Here, you must look at the:
1) Size of the advertisement- Every company will have its own requirement with respect to the size of an ad. Most of the times, the size of this ad, to be displayed on banner stands, will be based on years of practice. With time, these sizes have undergone minor changes, although basic consistency has been maintained. Two-thirds of this ad for a product or service will be reserved for its picture, while one third would be for the primary call to action.
2) Position of the advertisement– In most cases, the position of an ad would depend on the level of attention that needs to be attracted to a product or service. In most cases, it is most fruitful when the ad is positioned within the content, followed by the heading, and the left part of the banner.
3) The ad’s context– The size and shape of the ad will be dependent on its context, which is the medium for which it is suited best. Content can be tailored as per the intent of the people who visit a particular event.
4) Call to action– This is the button or the text which indicates what to do if you want to follow what is written in the promotional banner. These buttons are directly connected to the goals of promotion. Shape, color, and text for call to action are very important for maximizing revenue.
5) File size– When the design file matches certain specifications of size, it helps to easily print the banner. Too large a file will be difficult to open, while too small a file will not be able to account for the graphics.
Outdoor banner stands
One of the important criteria for an outdoor stand is that it must be weatherproof, which means it must be able to withstand rainy and windy conditions. Design companies need to ensure that the graphics on these stands are weather proof. This will allow companies to market themselves easily outside the premises of their own establishment.
In addition to the above, the outdoor banner stands must be made of lightweight materials. It should be possible to fold them and put them into bags, so that they can be carried from one venue to another. Companies that organize education fairs in different parts of the world make use of these outdoor banner stands.
Various advantages of outdoor banner stands
- Availability of hardware warranty
- Bespoke designs
- Are able to create strong impacts in crowded areas
- When placed outside, they can easily attract customers towards the right counters
- Any kind of sales or special offers can be advertised here
- Free delivery within a specific country
Individuals at a company may choose to either purchase retractable stands as well as banners or take them on rent. For a company which is carrying out such events on a regular basis, it is certainly more advantageous to buy them at affordable prices.
As with ad sizes, the position of an ad is entirely up to the website itself, however there have become common standards used across the Internet. Studies have proven that the most successful ad positions are within the content (44.66% response), within the heading (27.32% response), within the left (7.88% response) and right (9.28% response columns, rounded out by rotating ads (4.74% response) and ads below the fold (1.93% response). Generally speaking, ads close to the content, above the fold, and near other captivating content will provide optimal performance.
Prevent audience boredom
Today’s audiences have very low spans of attention, and can be easily bored. Therefore, it is very important to make any stage exciting, such that their gazes do not shift elsewhere. The backdrop will keep the attention focused through suitable visual stimulation. At the same time, the backdrop would have to be designed in a manner such that it does not overpower the person due to come on stage. Take a look at some of the best options available at a suitable company.
Go to trade shows
Ensure that you do not miss an opportunity to visit any trade show that is in your area. The truth is that every trade show utilized a massive number of backdrops, banner stands, banners, fabric displays, counters, and other types of branding. This will give you a clear idea of what is necessary for your company, and will also help you scrutinize exhibits closely. You could even find the most suitable company for your future exhibits here.