Managing your data and keeping it safe is one of the most important tasks. We all keep the most important data in our phones and keeping it preserved is extremely important. If you are changing your phone, the first concern comes in your mind is about date transfer to new phone. Buying a phone is amazing, but transferring your data isn’t. Google makes it easy for you to transfer photos, videos, messages, call logs, contact details, etc. from your old android phone to your new phone seamlessly. How? Well, you’ll find the answer in this blog post.
How to Transfer Data from Android to Android?
Make sure your old mobile phone is signed into your Google account. Google quickly backs up the data to your new phone when you sign in to your Google account during initial setup. The most significant aspect is that the data that Google saves automatically will not rely on the storage quota, meaning that you don’t have to think about the lack of data storage. The feature supports to back up call history, pictures music, video, contacts, browser history, home screen settings and text messages, which will be transferred automatically when you log in to your new phone with same Google Account. So, it makes sense to login to your Google account whenever you buy a new mobile.
If you’ve not logged into your Google Account in your old mobile phone and want to transfer data from your old mobile phone to a new phone, the follow the steps-
1. Go to “Settings”
2. Scroll down to “System menu”
3. Tap on the “Backup” option
4. Hit “backup now” option and sync your data to Google Drive
5. Once the data is synced, log into to your new phone with the same Google Account.
6. Now all the data will be migrated to your new phone
How to transfer data without internet?
If you don’t have internet, then there are multiple options you can choose from. You can choose Bluetooth to transfer media to your new phone, but it will be a slow procedure which will consume a lot of time. So, take an SD card, import all the data from your old mobile phone to SD card and then remove that SD card. Now insert the same SD card to your new android phone and export all the data. You can also choose the USB device to connect both mobile phones to each other and import all the data to the new phone. Your SIM also has your contact details that will be imported automatically once you insert the SIM in the new phone.
How you can transfer your data from Android to iPhone?
If you previously had Android Mobile and now, you’ve bought iPhone 11, then congratulations first. You can follow the steps to transfer your data from android to iPhone –
1. Turn the Wi-Fi on in your Android phone
2. Now download “Move to iOS” app into your android mobile phone from Google Play Store.
3. Do not set up your iPhone before you transfer data from android phone
4. Now follow the instructions showing on your iPhone
5. Move to “Apps and Data” screen and choose “Move Data from Android” option.
6. Now tap to open “Move to iOS” app in your android mobile and agree to the terms and conditions, then tap Next in the top right corner in the “Find your Code” Screen
7. Now in your iPhone tap “Continue” on the screen
8. A 6 digit code will be shown on your screen which you need to enter on your Android device.
9. A “Data Transfer” screen will appear and you need to select the content that you want to transfer.
10. Once the transferring is finished tap “Done.” (transferring data can take a little time)
Now tap “Continue Setting up the iPhone” and follow on-screen instructions to finish setting up.
Once it’s complete, check if all the data is transferred or not.
Hope these steps will help you transfer your data from Android to Android and Android to iPhone. For more information and clear steps you can check YouTube and follow the steps.